Caroline Kaminski is an associate, who specializes in workers’ compensation and personal injury law. Caroline first joined Doroshow Pasquale in 2015 as a legal assistant, and then, transitioned to a law clerk once she began law school in 2016. Caroline received her juris doctor from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law in May of 2019. Thereafter, Caroline served as a judicial law clerk to the President Judge of the Superior Court of the State of Delaware.
Upon completion of her judicial clerkship, Caroline returned to Doroshow Pasquale to focus her practice on handling workers’ compensation and personal injury matters. Caroline is an active member of the Randy J. Holland Workers’ Compensation American Inn of Court and the Richard S. Rodney American Inn of Court. In addition, Caroline manages and co-authors The Delaware Detour & Frolic, a blog analyzing and discussing the courts’ most recent decisions regarding Delaware workers’ compensation and personal injury.
- Randy J. Holland Workers’ Compensation American Inn of Court
- Richard S. Rodney American Inn of Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Co-Chair of The Randy J. Holland Joint Inns of Court
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association